Monday, July 22, 2013

cabo calls...

Cabo was absolutely beautiful! We stayed at the Capella Pedregal Resort, which I immediately fell in love with! From the rock tunnel entrance, being greeted with margaritas and each room with it's own plunge pool on the balcony, this place was a dream. Not to mention fresh guac and coronas delivered to your room each day =) I just wished our timing would have been better because I so badly wanted to enjoy a cocktail with my husband in such a beautiful place. 


Our mornings

Our afternoons


being together



you sure get funny looks asking for virgin anything in cabo 



the food was to die for.




the views were breath taking,



and the time together to relax...priceless.












How far along? 7 weeks in this pic, baby was the size of a blueberry (yum;)
Total weight gain/loss: not sure, I should probably get a scale
Maternity clothes? none
Stretch marks? No. Kels bought me some great pregnancy gifts including Palmers Cocoa Butter Lotion that use everyday. Thanks sister!
Sleep: still having trouble sleeping in the nights. 
Best moment this week: eating donuts by the ocean with my husband
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything? forget the beer; I just miss my wine
Movement: No
Food cravings: cereal!!! morning, noon and night...and the bad ones at that: Captain Crunch, Lucky Charms, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Frosted Mini Wheats, and Apple Jacks (I bought all of these by the way and all have been tasted=)
Anything making you queasy or sick: not really, just don't feel great if I don't eat on time or if I over eat. 
Have you started to show yet: A little more of a bump 
Gender prediction: I think girl but many others think boy
Labor Signs: No, something would be very wrong with that.
Belly Button in or out? In 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy...unless someone gives me a reason to be mad or if the hotel offers us complimentary margs and tequila shots everytime I turn around =/
Weekly Wisdom: Appreciate God's timing, He knows what's up! 
Looking forward to: more summer and getting the nursery going =)
Nicknames so far: Little One 

2 comments:

Lee said...

OK... first, Cabo is a MUST in the next couple years again and Ricky and I are FOR SURE going!!!! Your pics are amazing as usual and they make me want to jump in them and relax. So happy you two got a chance to go and enjoy that mini trip, boo for virgin margaritas... but by the looks of it, that was the only boo.

Second, LOVE the updates on the baby and your pregnancy. So fun to see all that's going on. Can't wait to watch it all progress and see little lady bug here sooner than we know it.

Third, ummmmm I LOVE YOU!!! =)

Unknown said...

I just took a mini vacation through your beautiful photos! I'm with Kelsie, Matt and I need to go there sans kiddos. So great you could make lots of great memories and spend time together before the little one arrives. And next time you go I am sure you will be enjoying the complimentary beverages. Lots of love.