Although summer has been somewhat busy, mostly from looking after families homes while they are on vacation...there has been moments of pure 'summer-ness'. These next few photos sum up summer at home....some work and lots of play, cool evenings and of course LAZY DAYS....
Well....with these two I am not so sure you can consider them 'lazy days', energy and a list full of activities keep these two happy! But they are too cute not to photograph....=)
My favorite shot by Amy...
Halis was a ham for the cam, while Ethan was too busy sling shooting "cotton-tails" (his name for bunnies)...not to worry, he has bad aim ;) (no rabbits were hurt during this photo-session =)
summer sunsets are so relaxing
Dinner and a movie with my David made for a nice lazy evening!
it's the little things in life....LOVE my mom's 'Simba Tree' in all it's color...
...and black and white TOO!
Evening drives in the 41 Ford also make for a perfect summer night and awesome light!
Where we've been....

....and where we'll go.
The Lords paintings take my breath away
the easy life
simply sun-kissed
summer freshness....
of course I will leave you with a food shot! A major plus of watching all our families homes, is that they share their gardens! Home-grown zucchini from Pat and Tracy's made for a great new salad idea of mine....fresh zuc, tomatoes, feta, green/red onions, covered in a sour-cream and red wine vinegar dressing =)...I love summer food!
Here's to lazy days, summer nights, and the joy of watching kids and gardens grow.


2 comments:
Ok... that salad looks sooooooo Yummy... gonna have to try that one Kate! Thanks for the idea. Love all your shots. Beautiful!
You are SO talented! I swear you could make a living taking pictures. You should enter some shots into the Costco photo contest. Who knows! By the way---how come I didn't get any of that salad?? haha
Post a Comment