
Sunday, March 1, 2009
I Survived 1st Grade!!
This past Friday was my last day in my 1st Grade Student Teaching Session! They were a great group of kids and we had a lot of fun together. For my last day there I brought in a Caterpillar cupcake treat and pencils......they went crazy =)!
Of course there was a fight for the eyes and who wanted orange or yellow....'You get what you get and you don't throw a fit'!!
As a time filler I had them write me three sentences of what I taught them when I was there...I took the papers home with me and they are a crack up. Always giving them an example I had said, tell me some things that I have taught you...for example we did math together, what did I teach you in math....we also did a science project together! And what do you know, most of the papers I got said "Miss. A you taught us math and science =)"...one said 'Miss. A You make my heart blow red, I hop you owas mis me!'
Yummie cup cakes! Daily these kids would try my patience in one moment and then touch my heart in the next...one student walking out the door said "It was great doing business with you Miss. A" =) They make me smile and go mad all at once, I love it! This coming week I begin my Second Session of Student Teaching at the 4th Grade Level. Just one weekend to change gears from 1st to 4th, should be interesting....I am not so sure they will like the 'zip it, lock it, put it in your pocket' saying. Hey Tracy we get to have our Starbucks runs once again, Yay! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I have to say I am gonna miss all of the cute first grade stories! I loved reading all of there papers to you! TOO CUTE!
Congrats KT on surviving those crazy little ones! Can't wait to hear your Fourth grade stories!
Love,
Kels
Post a Comment