Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines!

David and I spent a quiet Valentines Day together. We decided that during the day we would clean house (my favorite), pack for David's week long trip to Minnesota and just relax. After that we wanted to catch an early dinner in order to miss the Heart Day rush, so we went to The Macaroni Grill...mostly because we had a gift card (gotta save up),and it ended up being pretty darn good.
David hates it when I take pictures of him eating =)
David had some sort of pizza which was good, but guess whos was better....
Mine! Pino Grigio something or other chicken thinger....(I forget the actual name =). I am usually awful at ordering and more often than not want what David has to eat, but this time mine was to die for and David ended up munching off of mine!!!! Yay I win, ordered the best plate!!
For dessert we had this fancy thing...at the Mac Grill you can draw on the tables with crayons, also my favorite. Like my Heart Day rose for David?
Posted by Picasa
We ended the night with popcorn and movies on TNT....just a comfy cozy night! All chick flicks of course but we did break from the girl movies for 30 minutes to watch the Slam Dunk Contest in Basketball, actually pretty entertaining.
Love you Babe! Don't freeze in good ol' Owatonna =) I know you love being there this time of year! Federated is going to get punched out by me....taking David for my birthday week=(....but what can you do. David is actually doing awesome with Federated right now and might have some pretty big deals headed his way. All his hard work is starting to pay off. Keeping our fingers crossed!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The 4 Aguas! said...

YUMMY! What a great Valentines! I hope David will be doing a little "shopping" while he is in Minnesota:) Love you!

Lee said...

Sounds like a perfect V Day! Way to go David on how well everything is going with Federated!!! That is awesome! Love you guys... have a safe trip David!

Love you guys!

Ricky, Kelsie and Karly

Unknown said...

AWWW! You two are to cute. Happy Belated Birthday Kate! That dessert looks so yummy! Travel safe David.

Love you