Thursday, February 5, 2009
And now my turn....=)
New little feet and a couple dimples know how to melt my heart!
I haven't had a chance to post pictures of my sweet niece (so wierd to say that) Karly. Kelsie and Tracy beat me to it...stinkers, but all I can say is man she is such a blessing. I have been over to Kelsie and Ricky's everyday after work this week to just get my fill of the sweet little thing. It is so great to just sit there holding her and forgetting all the worries in the world. I bet Kels and Ricky are getting a bit sick of me ;).
Sunbathing Baby! Karly listens to her Aunt Kate pretty good...I told her before she was born to come at a decent hour and sure enough she waited until 7:10 pm when I was off work and ready and waiting for her. Sorry she had you wait so long Kels ;) but she knew her Aunt Kate had to be there!
Auntie Sue's Converse key chain.....and Karly's oh so small feet!
I keep telling Kelsie that I just want to squeeze her.... I can't stand it! Kels and Ricky sure do make 'em cute. See you tomorrow dimples!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh my goodness... what a cute post! I love it, and we are for sure not getting sick of you! ARE YOU KIDDING! We love that Karly is so blessed to have such a loving Aunt! Love you so much!
Kels & Karly
Post a Comment