This past Saturday we had Kelsie and Karly's baby shower...with faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie dust! Kelsie has done a beautiful job on her nursery (I will post pictures soon, promise).....a fairyland inspired by Tink and her friends. The shower posed the same theme and Mom and Kelsie decorated it beautiful....pictures soon to come!
Kelsie got so many fun baby things! I think all she needs now is that sweet little girl. She will have to start a blog soon....Karly is going to be too cute not to share! Kelsie is pretty close to delivering now...although I wanted her to wait til the 21st at least, (already bought an Aquarius onesie =) they think she might go sooner than that.We are all getting so excited to welcome the new addition to the family!
Monday, January 12, 2009
Baby on the Way!
This past Saturday we had Kelsie and Karly's baby shower...with faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie dust! Kelsie has done a beautiful job on her nursery (I will post pictures soon, promise).....a fairyland inspired by Tink and her friends. The shower posed the same theme and Mom and Kelsie decorated it beautiful....pictures soon to come!
Kelsie got so many fun baby things! I think all she needs now is that sweet little girl. She will have to start a blog soon....Karly is going to be too cute not to share! Kelsie is pretty close to delivering now...although I wanted her to wait til the 21st at least, (already bought an Aquarius onesie =) they think she might go sooner than that.We are all getting so excited to welcome the new addition to the family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks KT for the cute post... and thanks for all of your help with the baby shower and the room, and the beautiful picture you made for me(espcially for giving it to me before the shower, so I did not have to let everyone see me cry ;) LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!
Love,
Kelsie
p.s. Since you keep on hounding me to get a blog maybe I will try it out! :/
Katie,
That is a wonderful picture, she looks so beautitful! We can not wait for Karly to join us on the outside, so much fun. I am praying everyday for a safe and healthy delivery of baby girl. Kelsie you have to start a blog. Thinking of all of you. Miss and love you.
Post a Comment