Baby bump is doing some major growing these days.
That was then....
This is now....
How far along? 15 weeks about half way.
Total weight gain/loss: 5 pounds (current weight 141)
Maternity clothes? none but this will change soon, my jeans are getting uncomfortable =/
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: pretty good...teaching exhausts you whether you're pregnant or not.
Best moment this week: week 15 we got to hear your heart beat! Such a beautiful sound. Doc also said you are an active little thing, moving everywhere =)
Have you told family and friends: of course
Miss Anything? not really anymore...I have developed my new norm...water in the morns instead of coffee and green smoothies in the evenings thanks to David for making these fresh everyday for the babe and I, (instead of sipping wine.) Pregnancy makes you healthy (for the most part...still love my sweets).
Movement: No, but they say really soon...can't wait
Food cravings: Cereal still (but I have gone healthy with Oats and Honey Special K) and sweets...I picked up cheese cake one week, eclairs the next and had David's brownies on the side=)
Anything making you queasy or sick: no, chicken is back on the menu.
Have you started to show yet: bump is getting bigger. much bigger after I eat.
Gender prediction: We read that all old wives tales have one thing in common, 50% of the time they are right! =)
Total weight gain/loss: 5 pounds (current weight 141)
Maternity clothes? none but this will change soon, my jeans are getting uncomfortable =/
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: pretty good...teaching exhausts you whether you're pregnant or not.
Best moment this week: week 15 we got to hear your heart beat! Such a beautiful sound. Doc also said you are an active little thing, moving everywhere =)
Have you told family and friends: of course
Miss Anything? not really anymore...I have developed my new norm...water in the morns instead of coffee and green smoothies in the evenings thanks to David for making these fresh everyday for the babe and I, (instead of sipping wine.) Pregnancy makes you healthy (for the most part...still love my sweets).
Movement: No, but they say really soon...can't wait
Food cravings: Cereal still (but I have gone healthy with Oats and Honey Special K) and sweets...I picked up cheese cake one week, eclairs the next and had David's brownies on the side=)
Anything making you queasy or sick: no, chicken is back on the menu.
Have you started to show yet: bump is getting bigger. much bigger after I eat.
Gender prediction: We read that all old wives tales have one thing in common, 50% of the time they are right! =)
Labor Signs: no way
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy but stress from work and other things out of my control has caused me to break down a couple times =/.
Weekly Wisdom: worry bout yo self and yo husband and yo baby, new lesson learned
Looking forward to: We get to find out soon if baby H is a peanut boy or a peanut dirl! Either way we are excited!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy but stress from work and other things out of my control has caused me to break down a couple times =/.
Weekly Wisdom: worry bout yo self and yo husband and yo baby, new lesson learned
Looking forward to: We get to find out soon if baby H is a peanut boy or a peanut dirl! Either way we are excited!
Nicknames so far: Peanut! Peanut butter baby (jk really I just thought of peanut butter right now, yum;)

1 comment:
hahaha... nicknames. BEST PART. oh and the "worry 'bout yo self" part too! Love you sister and that growing baby of yours!!!!
Post a Comment