Monday, May 30, 2011

It's about time...

...this title seems to fit the theme of my life right now. It's about time, I do many things; so here it goes. It's about time, I post something on this blog....teaching takes my days, nights, energy and brain to say the least and I haven't had time to post on all the fun activities in our lives.  
Disneyland came before the new addition to the family. We had so much fun with this little Kar. Seeing the world through this ones eyes is the best. 
these two ARE goofs!!!


She loved the characters!




Kar and Max



It's about time...I post my new niece!!! Abby June is growing faster than ever and is such a sweetie. 
Meeting baby sister for the first time =) 
Aunt Kate loving on her babies.

Photo shoots of newborns are by far the hardest. but very much worth it. 

mama and baby. 


love this one. 

baby girl sweetness.

Easter egg hunt at Tournament Hills Elementary. 


It's about time...these two graduate =)....they are so ready for it. 
Our Senior photo shoot was super fun
I had too many favorites to count...



Becca asked us to take her pics too!!



love this one





 It's about time David and I got out....


Over Easter weekend we went to Laguna Niguel and stayed one night at the Ritz, (A Federated perk, from David selling big)! We had such a great time! 

We plan a lot of the places we go based off of the great food nearby!! "Javiers" was to die for...above, I had shrimp and lobster enchiladas..."oh my gosh" like Karly says!!! We also went to "Nick's", a new favorite...fried bleu-cheese-stuffed olives in a spicy bloody mary WOW, not to mention the food being out of this world! 
When we got back to our room that night we had chocolate covered strawberries awaiting us...Federated takes care of us =) David knows there are my fav...I said 'aww babe how sweet of you' he said 'really I had nothing to do with this one'. points for Fed, how'd they know they were my fav?!? ;)


peace.

I could live near the ocean any day and everyday! 
love our butt shots. we've taken one of these shots most of the fun places we've been.  



A couple weekends ago we took Amy out to Laguna too. We all came back looking like lobsters!!!








A dream of mine and David's, has finally come true.... We have had clippings, magazines, ideas, prayers, hopes and pictures piling up in our minds and my journal. We have had thoughts of the wedding gifts that lie packed away in our storage and I would sit and think how I would organize them and decorate...

and now after over a year of waiting patiently for this exact home, the time has come. The waiting has paid off and the Lord's plan once again trumps ours. Our reality is better than our dreams, WE have been BLESSED, and we are so thankful...


for our new home, IT'S ABOUT TIME!


1 comment:

Lee said...

It IS about time!!! Love all the picture, but the last part of this post is the BEST!!! I am so beyond happy that you guys got the house, and so excited to see it all come together... the bench is where grandma and grandpa started it all and our families just continue to grow up there! I LOVE IT... and I love you two! Can't wait for our "weed" party =) AWOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!


Kels