Sunday, October 10, 2010

Finding us, finding time, finding fall...

Our one year wedding anniversary came so quick. After the crazy weeks I had during this time, I was so thankful we found time for just the two of us....
leaning on my husband...this time from being exhausted and sick.

 but sick or not I love a night out with him! To get dressed up and remember our beautiful day.




It's fun finding US! 

Dave celebrated his 50th this year too!~ love this shot of him and David =) 
Happy Birthday again Dave, we love you!!! 
Seattle was a trip we had planned before I got this crazy gig...but I was so glad we made time for it. 
We left Cali on the hottest weekend we've had all summer!! Talk about LUCK! Cool weather and light rain met us in Seattle, we loved it. 
first ever starbucks location.....pikes market

.sleepy city. 

pikes market was amazing. fresh foods, veggies and fruit. wish this was my neighborhood market =)



A Charger game is what took us to Seattle, we love traveling to see them play. Would have been nice if they won...but it was a good game 


After the game we headed to a cute little irish bar and I enjoyed a baileys and coffee. 


you know irish bar  = irish car bombs every time 

and carpooling with the band to their next gig =) (taxi's around town get pricey you know, free ride sounds good to me! and it makes for a good story)  



beers under the seats?...sure, thank you! 

never know when you need a cone in a van. 


one of my favorite things about the market in seattle were the beautiful flowers. $5 for huge bouquets of them, there were rows upon rows too. 


a stop for clam chowder was in order. 


I am glad we found the time....for Seattle! 
and what do you know, the rain followed us home! so we danced in it. 


 it's not everyday you get thunder showers and rainbows in cali, so we celebrated it~



...and we found fall......my favorite time of year. 

Thank you, Lord, for us and our marriage; for time, family and friends; for fall and for rain! 
We found it because of YOU! 

4 comments:

Lee said...

BEAUTIFUL POST Kate! Seattle looked amazing... I want a bowl of that clam chowder right now! And the beers... mmmmmm... countdown, 5 1/2 months to go! =)
Loved the running in the rain shots... mom and Davids are priceless! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Lee said...

Oh... and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY again... that year did go by fast! LOVE YOU BOTH!!!

Unknown said...

Hello Beautiful Couple! Loving Seattle, the market is one of my favs too, but riding in a van with the band that is priceless:)
Glad you have found some time for each other, to dance in the rain , and to just be! We love and miss all of you so much!

The 4 Aguas! said...

When did you find time to go to Seattle??? I must be out of the loop :). I love the clam chowder shot and the FLOWERS!! I'm So glad you got away for your anniversary. Love you both BUNCHES!!!