I seems that life has been packed with birthdays and events lately....so this rather long post is a mishmash of the month that isn't even over yet =). These photos sum up the start of summer and definitely tell you it's the month of May.......
You know it's May......when the sun is out and the boys forget sunscreen!
...when these two have an outside photo shoot,
....when the best love affair and I never part ;)
...when the wedge salad is calling my name, right NOW!
and sisters and mom go out to lunch in Palm Desert
You know it's May when shopping and hats get girls smiling =)
....and fountains and grandma's are the best thing ever!
...when sunlight, flowers and a pretty girl make for a great shot
...when older sisters birthday bring family together for dinner. Happy Birthday Valerie!
Of course it's May...when we celebrate our Mother, with coffee, strawberry short cake, flowers and lotion and just a relaxing day with the girls at home...
We love you Mom!
It may be the month of May...when us two get a little silly,
and ear piercing in the afternoon sounds like an awesome idea!
baby Karly's turn....doesn't even know what's coming...
thinking about it....
oh my poor baby....mir I'll save you....
...just a few seconds of tears and then...
baby was showing her stuff...
...and loved to look at her earrings in the mirror =)
...just a girl!
Hey, it's May when Kels turns 2-8!!!!! BLAAHHHH! Love this sister!
so pretty!
and ice cream after a birthday dinner is a must. Kar jacked my cone (p.s. she's the only ONE I would ever share my sweets with =), this never happens)
You know May is here...when snakes are peaking in your bedroom window..AHHHH jumped out of my pants!
Birthday's with babies!
27+1=28 duh....we tend to make whatever we have in the house work =)
it's May when strawberries and chocolate get you.....
...this EXCITED!! YAY for the month of MAY!








2 comments:
ahhhh... such great pictures Katie! I love the pix of you eating the ice cream... and of baby girl walking!
Thank you guys so much for such a great birthday! I had a blast! And I Love you guys so much!
That snake would have scared me to death...YIKES! The month of may looks like a yummy, loving, and silly month so far, keep it up. The pictures of Kar crack me up...strutt'n her stuff after getting her ears pierced! She is the cutest baby girl:) Love you!
Post a Comment