Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

This Christmas was filled with wonderful moments. One reason for this long post is due to my wonderful husband who got me two much needed fun gifts! An Apple Macbook and a Canon camera....two of my favorite things that I have been waiting for, for a long time!

I have been taking the new cam everywhere and cannot get enough of both gifts. Thanks babe =)

Pat and 'his kids'...my first shot on the new cam


Christmas time always has David and I jumping around from family to family. Fun but busy...here is his Grandma Trish's sweet Daisy girl!

Brooke posed for me by the garden for a few shots!

Dave loved his gift from us...headlight is the way to go!

PJ night at Mom's for Christmas Eve was so fun. Kar is always the cutest center of attention!
 
The day after Christmas we went for a family bike ride. Karly loved it...she's an outdoor kinda girl.

Playin' with the Camera!

Love this shot! Auntie Sue and Uncle Bob got their new Polaris and she was cracking up when Tracy told her she couldn't figure out what her phone message meant "she rode Poppa's Popo last night and they had a blast" (She forgot to explain that "poppa's popo was the new name for the Polaris =/)

Out to lunch with the girls!

Workin' IT!

New Years was kick back at Mom's with our famous WonTons...yum!

Holidays have us going and going....time for some sleep!

Couple of Giggling Cuties =)

My baby boy turned 10 years old New Years Day! When I was 14 years old he and I became a loppy fun team, I love him sooo much! For his birthday he got a new bed, collar and leash, a couple of yummie treats and a nice walk. He just gets better with age, so cute=)

Trying to get some cool shots with him....he chose to knock me out ;/

He is the best dog in the world!

Coppie and Amy wanted a couple shots too!

Off roading! Auntie Sue took us for a ride...with Ethan of course telling her where to go! Ah that kid cracks me up...'Gramma just follow my Dads tracks ok"

The gang!

3 comments:

Lee said...

Wow Kate... you are already right up there with Donny and Holly's picture taking talent!!! I am so glad that you have such a sweet husband... you are too talented not to have all the artsy stuff you need =) GREAT PICTURES!!! Love you!

Unknown said...

Great pictures! Its nice when you have such gorgeous people to take them of:) I agree with Kels I think you have a talent for this, do you want to come to CO to take some of Mason:) Happy 2010, love you guys.

The 4 Aguas! said...

Wow Girl! I guess your talent is UNENDING :). We need to check out what OUR camera can really do now :). I love the picture of you and David at New Year's Eve. I still need to get the wedding picture CD soIcan order my pics! LOVE YOU TO HEAVEN AND BACK! HAPPY NEW YEAR!