These are some moments over the past couple of weeks....birthdays, Disneyland, watching babies and of course planning. Since I don't have a job right now during the summer I have been able to help Kelsie out and watch Karly one day a week! We have a lot of fun together and have a pretty good routine.... sleep, eat, change diaper, sing "the ants go marching" or "this is the way the ladies ride", eat, giggle then sleep again ;) sooo much fun! When she is with Aunt Kate she always gets changed into something Seuss!
Here's the pretty girl just hanging out!
Here's the pretty girl just hanging out!
Mom had a Birthday dinner for David. Happy Birthday Babe! Here's all the kids together...... Owen is going in for a chubby cheek kiss!
Owen was loving the lemon birthday cake, he was a hyper bugger that night and had us hopin'...... he is such a cutie!
Jenna and David are always good buds.... she stuck by him the whole night! When she was 3 or so she always said that she was going to marry him. The other day Jenna says.... 'so it looks like you and David really are getting married huh?' AWWW Jenna girl, you're my BEST!
Disneyland is the only place to spend your Birthday (since you get in free that day). So on June 2nd Amy and I and David's family took David and his little sister Brooke to the Magical Kingdom to celebrate both their June B-day's. It was a super busy day but we had a lot of Mickey fun. You think the wedding mouse gear is a little much for the big day?!? =) Hat store is a must stop!
Amy and I had to see the new Pixie Hallow.... being that we helped make Karly's room into a mini fairyland. Isn't Tink a cutie, she is so little ;) I have to say at first news of us going to Disneyland the thought of it exhausted me but once I see the Mickey sign in the parking lot we turn right back into kids and taking pictures with any character is like seeing a movie star.
Brooke on the other hand was looking at us like we were crazy....it was a bit much for her to take in but she had a lot of fun. Finding Nemo was her favorite ride....we would have never waited the 50 minute wait for it but Disney workers pulled David, Amy, Brooke and I to the front of the huge line. That kind of luck usually never happens to me, too cool. Extra Mouse Points for that one =)


1 comment:
That was a fun recap of the month.. love it! I can't believe how small Tink is! Happy Birthday to David and to Brooke! Also, I am so happy you get to watch Karly one day a week... you can see how much she LOVES to spend time with you! THANKS KATE!
Us
Post a Comment