
I love to check things off and finally I get to check off my credentials! I know Kelsie already posted some pictures of my graduation but hey we do lots of things together so I guess some posts are going to overlap =) Here are some pictures David took that night! Redlands is such a beautiful place to go to school and although late night classes and a busy credential schedule kept me from most of the campus, I enjoyed my time there! Credentials and Student Teaching were both challenges in my life that I couldn't imagine completing alive ;) but I survived 1st grade, 4th grade and GATEWAYS =/ (a class full of those students that try your patience daily). Everything worth having in life is going to be a challenge and all my experiences will hopefully make me a better teacher......someday :)

Here's me...by one of the relaxing study areas at U of R. Too bad I didn't have time to stop by here and study ;)

Karly loves the shades!!!!

One of the awesome things about Redlands is they create a support system for your class....these are some of the girls in my cohort. We had a class of 18 (great student to teacher ratio) with 2 boys (rare in credential courses).

My Mom and Amy got me so many cute things for my graduation....they know me well, flowers and a stuffed bulldog! The flowers were sooo pretty and made my apartment smell awesome for a week! Mom also got me a gorgeous necklace....I love it!

Kels, Karly and Kate....still can't believe we added another 'K' to this whole mess!!!
Kelsie, Ricky and Karly got me a new coffee pot for graduation.....she knows how I need my 2 cups before headin' into a classroom of kids:)......sometimes we need a starbucks run at lunch too (huh Tracy :)
Thanks so much Kels, love it!

Amy and me!!!! Didn't know my hat was 'shweckled' all night :/

David cheered me on all through credentials and even missed the Lakers Game for me that night ;)!!! (that's big)
We ended the night with Uncle Howie's Pizza! Best EVER and a must have hot-wings when in Redlands!
We also had a family dinner the next night at my Mom's house. Thanks Tracy, Pat, Jenna and Owie for my book (really good by the way) and my starbucks card (already gone ;). Auntie Sue and Uncle Bob I love my business card holder, sun flower angel and I can't wait to read my Max Lucado! My family is awesome.....I couldn't have made it though credentials without them, not a chance! Thanks so much guys...love u bunches and bunches!
2 comments:
That was a good game that David missed (because the nuggets won:) but those darn Lakers always come up with something in the end.
On a non sports note we are so proud of you Kate!!! You are going to be a beautitful teacher and I know you will have an effect on many lives.
Redlands Campus is gorgeous but I know what you mean when your so busy you don't get to enjoy it. You will have to go visit as a non-student, I run through my campus frequently and look at all those stressed souls and think "hang in there all things come to an end."
We hope the summer is off to a bang for you guys!
Love you
Oh my GOSH Karly is TOO cute in those sunglasses! Congrats Kate! Pat and I are SO proud of you! You ARE going to be onr AMAZING teacher because of your love for children. Just know that when you DO get your first teaching job, the LISTS begin again:). Love you to Heaven and Back!
Post a Comment