
A beautiful Halloween sky starts off a busy day of Tricks and Treats. For the week of Halloween I was subbing for a 1st Grade class, so for Halloween day we had many school events that kept all of us busy in the Crazy Fun! We also got the chance to stop and see some of our family dressed up for the Spooky Night! I have to say Halloween wore me out this year =)

The littlest Owie Bat came out on Halloween night!!

Tracy and Dorothy before school on Friday! I love the 80's Black and Orange look Tracy... you can always take it to the next level ;)

A tiny Andee Kitten! Ashley and Aaron picked out such a cute costume for her!

A pair of Converse for every occasion! I love it... you guys look so cute!

Goblin Glasses for the three little monsters!

David's little sister Brooke as Snow White too!

Kelsie's Mummy Tummy and my spider hand trying to feel a little kick!

Dr. Kelly and Amy! Mom's work joined in on the Halloween Fun!

Amy and Snow White!

Me, Hailey and Jenna...oh wait I mean Snow White and Dorothy!

This past weekend David and I went to a Birthday/Pre-Halloween Bash. For Robert's girlfriend Leah... aka the Mexican and Sailor =)

With the help of Grandpa Seth's old tan trench coat and grey hat and Pat & Tracy's awesome hat and pink trench we became Detectives... complete with matching glasses, toy guns, and magnifying glasses!

Here are Dustin, Tony and David. No one knew who Dustin was, he said he was Jesus but he slightly resembled Big Foot in a gown =). Tony said he was the guy from the TV show "House"...not too sure what that is, to me he still looked like a guy from Beaumont!!

The Beagle Detective stayed home but he was a good accessory for a picture =)
Hope Everyone had a Happy Halloween!!
3 comments:
Katie you are a HOT secret agent! Halloween was pretty crazy this year, but I love that scenery picture you got... really pretty! Hope you get to feeling better... love you!
Kelsie
You guys looked GREAT for your party! I love the Halloween pictures too:). Pat said there is nothing like seeing Jesus at a party drinking a beer--HMM:). I thought the Big Foot remark was halarious though. I love Brooke's snow white hair:0. What a night! Love you!Heaven and Back!
T
I agree, you are one hot secret agent. David looks good too! What a fun Halloween you all had. I meant to comment on Tracy's blog about Kelsie. Kels you are so darn cute, I love the shirt. Can't wait to see more preggo pictures:)
Love you
Post a Comment