Sunday, November 9, 2008

Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man. ~Rabindranath Tagore

Watching the kids is always a treat! These pictures are over the last couple times that Amy and I got to spend some time with our too cute cousins =)
 
Bath Time is always a favorite!
 
Jenna is teaching Owen the way to get all the shampoo out;)!
 
Love that Face, little Monkey!!
 
Posted by Picasa
Cuddle Up! Grandma June would be saying...Ahhh you smell like a bar of soap =)
Tag Team! I love this picture!
We gave Owie a pineapple core to chew on and he loved it!
He made some funny faces with it too =)
Posted by Picasa
The kids in us!
 
Matching Funny Face Photos!
 
Ethan and Hailey searching for the turtle in Kelsie and Ricky's pond!
 
Brother and Sister bonding time!
 
Posted by Picasa
A treat to Mickey D's!
 
Playing Wii is so funny with these two! Lets just say they love competition, guess it runs in the family!
 
Here they wanted to try Boxing!
 
Hailey was the Winner, knocking out Ethan in 5 rounds! Ethan couldn't figure out how she beat him when she is smaller than him :)!!

2 comments:

The 4 Aguas! said...

TOO CUTE! I love these pictures and I LOVE you!!!!!!!! Thanks for always being there for us and our kids! You are SUCH a blessing! Heaven and back!
Ace

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH I JUST LOVE THEM ALL SO MUCH!!!!

Kels