Thursday, August 14, 2008

One Tough Pup

On Monday night we had a bit of a mishap. Copper and Bruno got into a fight. No one was home at the time of the scuffle but Auntie Sue, Ethan and Hailey saw it and stopped the madness before anything more happened. Copper got the worst of it, being that he is three times smaller than Bruno. He is doing good though....sleeping most the day away and wondering what in the world happened. Copper has been at the top of the charts for having the most emergency situations, from the rattle snake bite to sniffing fox tails left and right and now this, guess he must like everyone running around with their heads cut off =). He is one lucky dog though!
Here's a close look at the stitches and the tube to let fluids drain =/ Ewww (I could never be a vet)
This is what Coppie has been doing all stinkin' day...he won't let it be.
Copper seemed pretty thankful to get the tube out today, and in about a week he will get the stitches out and be as good as new.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor Copper Dog! I feel so bad for him. Our boys fight sometimes and it scares us to death. I am glad both dogs are alright. Love you guys

The 4 Aguas! said...

OHHH BOWWW ROWWWW! That's dog for poor coppie top. You girls need to teach him some kung fu fighting techniques to defend himself :). I am SO glad he is okay.