Sunday, August 10, 2008

The New Place

I haven't posted in a long time...oops =) From school and David's new job starting to the moving thing, life got a little bit more busy. We have had little get togethers with the family and had Tracy, Pat Jenna and Owen over for dinner last weekend but, of course, I forgot to take pictures. Our apartment has two good sized bedrooms and two big-O' baths and works out pretty nice for David and I. Here are a few pictures of the place... (I didn't take any pictures of the other rooms...not much to them yet, but they're cute too=) View 1 of the Kitchen and our $7 chairs... a steal View 2 of the Kitchen and Eating Area. Our little front room with the new comfy couch, YAY!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The new place looks lovely and I love your couches. So much fun! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Love, M

The 4 Aguas! said...

I LOVE the new place! Thanks again for having us for dinner. The cake was the BEST!! We are So lucky to have such an amazing family. Mrs. Kinney says she is going to snatch you up for student teaching--i can't wait!!
Heaven and back--
Ace