Amy is no longer a stinkin' Freshman! These are some last day photos of her and her friends, they are excited to not be at the bottom of the food chain anymore. Next in store for Amers is Drivers Ed over the summer and getting her license in December=/. This is too scary...I can't believe she is going to be driving soon. We practice driving now and she does pretty good but there are times when I swear a brick is on the gas and then she decides to look around at the scenery=/ (la la la). No I am just kidding, she does great! You're so beautiful Amy, not our "little brother" anymore! Love ya=)
Amy and BFF Shelby
Amy and Cierra
Amy and BFF Shelby
Amy and Cierra
Danna and Amy
3 comments:
Amy you are such a beautitful girl inside and out! I am shock that you will be driving, how the time flies. Love you all.
Your still my little brother!... Just Kidding Amy! Cute pictures...your the hottest brother I've ever had ;) love you!
Love,
Kels
What happened to our BABY??? She is not "four years old, okay" anyomore :). Beautiful shots1 Love you!
tracy
Post a Comment