This past week in Southern California the heat has been record breaking. I mean so hot you sweat just looking outside =). So last Friday, to escape the heat of triple digits, we heading to the beach at Oceanside for a sisters day next to the ocean breeze. It is amazing to see the temperature drop right when you drive near the coast...a comfortable 80 degrees worked out just right. Amy and I really love the beach, going in the waves and laying out in the sun is our kind of thing. Kelsie, on the other hand, enjoys the shade (hence the hat and umbrella) and likes to take action shots of us in the waves rather than be in the waves. Apparently it's something about 'sharks',(there was a Great White shark attack a few months ago near this part of the coast but we told her that is rare) , she also didn't want to go in the waves because she is expecting, so we understood that more than the shark thing. We had a great time hangin' with each other and very much appreciated the 20-30 degree temp difference and the cold ocean!
Action shots begin...
This one caught us off guard
Amy's hair had some fun on this one
Kate wondering where Amy went, or doing the Little Mermaid pose who knows =/???

Amy rode this wave in, standing up I guess =/, or acting like King Triton (can you tell we go to the beach a lot with Jenna, the games just stay with us =)!






3 comments:
You girls are so adorable! The beach looks like so much fun. I would be right there with Kelsie, no waves for the pregos. Love all of you.
I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!! I am so glad you girls got a day in the sun together. Looks like a great sister day:). Pat and Jenna are SO ready for a day trip. Maybe when you guys get back from MN. I think Kels still should have gone in. I mean the ocean water can't hurt the baby when it is INSIDE her stomach ;)--don't be a wuss :0--just kidding! Love and miss you all BUNCHES!
Ace
My goodness u guys did make me seem like a little wuss!!! I did go in the waves, just could not go in the second time cause I was taking pictures... you little goofs ;) just kidding! It was a fun day! Thanks Sisters! LOVE YOU SO MUCH! Love, Kelsp.s. I HAVE THE BEST SISTERS IN THE WORLD!!!
Post a Comment