Friday, May 23, 2008

Takein' It Easy

This past week (Friday through Wednesday), David and I got to spend some time together in Monterey. This was going to be our last trip up there for a while since we got the new territory news, so we wanted to make it all worth while. Well again, things didn't do quite as expected.....on Friday night David had the flu or food poisoning =( which kept him in bed all day Saturday, (the only day the sun came out, go figure). I told him I could just punch him out =) for getting so sick.....at least I was there to take care of him. The rest of the days we kind of took it easy and made the best out of it.
We made a stop by the aquarium.
The otter came back! I love these guys and could watch them all day. This one was snacking on a crab and using a rock that rested on his belly to break open the shell. Here is our cute little rental Jeep! David thought he was feeling better to go eat at the Famous Sardine Factory. It is such a cool place inside. The atmosphere alone is worth it.
We sat in the 'Conservatory Room' which has a glass dome ceiling that surrounds you.
David has been wanting to try swordfish, so he did =/.....bad, bad idea. (He got sick again later that night)
The Sardine Factory is a cool place to eat, just maybe don't get the swordfish ;), Mahi Mahi on the other hand is great!

No comments: