Sunday, April 13, 2008

Family Time

Friday night we had our family over...Pat, Tracy, Jenna and Owen. Back when I used to watch Jenna Bird we would get together often to eat dinner, play a game of 'Catch Phrase' or 'Duck Duck Goose' and end with coffee and dessert. We have missed those get togethers so guess what we did!?! Ate dinner, played 'Catch Phrase' and 'Alligator' (a new game Bird and I played), and ended with coffee and cake! We Love You Family! Thanks for a great night!
Tracy and Kelly having fun! Amy and Kels I can't get enough of this little man! Talk about the cutest baby in the world! Owen is always full of smiles and cuteness, why wouldn't he be withsuch a great mom, dad and big sister. Jenna and Aunt Kelly loving on each other! Those EYES! Jenna is a ballerina! Baba time. Dad and son kickin' back! Kate and Bird can't get enough of each other! Tracy and Amy looking beautiful as always! Copper Dog, Pat and Owie picture perfect!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a blessing to spend time with each other. You are so right about Owen he is the cutest, those eyes are just amazing. Girls of the future better watch out for this cutie. Love you all.

The 4 Aguas! said...

Thanks SO much for the wonderful family time together. There is no other place we would rather be. We have SO much fun with you guys. Thanks for the AMAZING dinner and OUT OF THIS WORLD cake--even without the "special frosting":). It is time to get "diet focused" again. Thanks for the great pictures! You are making me look bad with all your great postings. I need to get it together. Heaven and Back.

Anonymous said...

What happened to the fights... your just sad cause I kicked all your butts, or at least the defending champion ;) Fun night... love my family!!!!

Kels