How far along? 32 weeks (8 months)
Total weight gain/loss: 154 pounds (+26 total gain so far)
Maternity clothes? yes and no
Stretch marks? NopeSleep: There's been a lot on my mind lately, I get to bed around 11pm and have been waking unable to get back to sleep around 4am. Best moment this week: Getting a lot done with Baby Boy's room and loving the way it's coming together. His shower was beautiful, calm and just perfect thanks to my husband, sisters, mom, family and friends. We are truly blessed.
Worst moment this week: Making decisions that have huge impacts on the health of my baby and my life. My breathing is getting worse, about 60% closed and they are trying to avoid emergency situations later. However the choice comes down to going under general anesthesia at 32 weeks, with potential that baby boy could be born premature or waiting and seeing what happens but knowing that my throat will likely prevent me from carrying to term, having David in the room or trying for a vBAC. Crying in World Market to the High Risk Doctor on the phone was my low point. Food cravings: Still spicy and sweet.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: yes
Belly Button in or out? Still just a little pop
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Emotional, I need to place all my trust in the Lord and know that if he can part waters, he can and will see baby boy and I through this. I am trying so hard to listen to HIS direction.
Weekly Wisdom: "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body" -E. Stone
Looking forward to: Monday, after I know all is well with my boy and I. And still being pregnant. Please Lord let me still be pregnant and carry him to full term.
Miss Anything? Breathing right.
Movement: Baby boy still moves and grooves a lot, but is settling down a bit more (aka, getting bigger and there's no place to move to)
Labor Signs: No














No comments:
Post a Comment