Saturday, December 26, 2015

Baby 2 at 12 weeks // First Trimester Growth



How far along? 12 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 122 lbs.. no clue why I am losing weight and over the Holidays. I am eating a tons and not sick (besides the flu last week) 
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Good, baby bump needs a pillow now though! Finley sleeps 10 hours straight at night, we have reached a routine (insert the sounds of angels)...but I know this will change with a new one and moving her to a big bed sometime before then. 
Best moment this week: Celebrating Christmas and seeing the light in Finley's eyes..and growing this sweet babe.
Food cravings: just light foods, nothing too heavy.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Have you started to show yet: little bump 
Gender prediction: Finley now says boy! Ha. I still can't tell. It's a different pregnancy for sure which makes me little more for boy but I still think girl has better odds =)  
Labor Signs: No 
Belly Button in or out? In 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: 
Happy and feeling good!
Weekly Wisdom: just go with it. 
Looking forward to: Enjoying this baby in my belly at each stage. Celebrating Finley's 2nd Birthday next month!
Maternity clothes? A few comfy shirts and of course I live in yoga pants. But my pants are still too big. 
Miss Anything? Over the holidays, it was Champagne!! 
Movement: Not that I can feel, but baby was moving a ton on the ultrasound

Nicknames so far: Puppy! (Finley's name for her little sibling when she first saw the sonogram picture) 


No comments: