Thursday, September 11, 2008

Amy Nermn's Bachelorette Weekend!

Amy & Todd are going to be married this coming October, so in her honor we made our way down to La Jolla for a relaxing beach get-away!
Here Amy is being a good sport and wearing everything Kelsie, Sarah and I got her as a joke of passed down gag gifts! This was only half way through the bag!
We started Saturday with a hike along the coast! Baby Andee (Amy's sister Ashley's new little one) joined us for the hike... I have to say she had the best deal, sleeping away in her carrier!
Kelsie and Baby getting ready for a night out!
The Three Best Friends!
A toast to the Bride to Be! Everyone made Amy wear her Bachelorette Sash out to dinner...she didn't like that too much!
Sisters at Dinner!
All the Girls! Going Out!!
We had such a great weekend with you Amy Nermn...(Oh we don't get to call you that for much longer =) The weather was wonderful, The food was great (Thanks Amy's Moms), and the company was well a lot of laughs, cute babies, and fun girls! Happy Bachelorette Weekend, We Love You!

1 comment:

The 4 Aguas! said...

You girls look SO beautiful! It's so wonderful to see how you have all stayed so close. I think Kelsie's boobs are catching up with Sarah's :). Pregnancy becomes you Kels--you look BEAUTIFUL! I am glad you girls got some FUN time togehter!
Heaven and Back!
tracy