The King of the Show Shamu!
Tracy and Jenna Bleu sharing some mom and daughter time!
The Polar Bear taking a dip!
All the girls (well most, Kels is taking the picture and Aunt Pat and Trin are still getting tickets) Yay for a fun day with the sea creatures!
After a ride on 'Journey to Atlantis' (which by the way Tracy said we would not get wet =) Auntie Sue and Jenna Bird got it the worst!
The two chilly willies Mom and Kate aka Penny and Pete, Kate had a mouth full of fish...YUM!






2 comments:
Great pics! I love the one of Mom and Jenna after the ride:). By the way, I never said we wouldn't get wet---I said we wouldn't get SOAKED :)~oh well-- LOVE YOU!!!
What a fun day. Matt and I and his family are going to San Diego this week for a long weekend. We were debating about Sea World or the san Diego zoo, maybe we will do both. I wish we were there longer and I could see my favorite people in California. Looks like you girls having a blast. Lots of love.
Post a Comment