This weekend we went ice skating on a pond near our house. I was a bit scared of falling through but we all made it . -2 degrees in the evening, Big Time Brrrrr but lots of fun!!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Nice blog...thanks for telling us about it-NOT! The pictures look great and now that I know they are here, I'll check in to keep an eye on you two! All my love to you both...Uncle Cliff
4 comments:
Nice blog...thanks for telling us about it-NOT! The pictures look great and now that I know they are here, I'll check in to keep an eye on you two! All my love to you both...Uncle Cliff
Everything is so gorgeous... I think we should move the wedding out there!
Love,
Kelsie
How BEAUTIFUL!! You look smashing in that parka:) The Eskimo look is in this year!
Tracy
Post a Comment